I don't think Al will be promoting amalgam fillings any longer. He's got egg all over his face on this one ...

----- Original Message ----- From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: "Albert Peirce" <aepei...@fuse.net>; <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 5:24 AM
Subject: Re: CS>mercury and silver

Albert,

You wrote:
This is the most ignorant post I have ever seen on this site!

As others have pointed out, the evidence showing the dangers of mercury
amalgam in dental fillings is extensive and compelling.

Dental amalgam is unsafe and defending its use is a disservice to the
community.

As others have also pointed out, such strong language is unwelcome and
not a good way to behave toward other members. People should not need
to fear attack for asking questions or offering information or opinion.

Be careful that you do not attack or insult others.

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner