"So what's in gold fillings, I wonder - besides gold?
I don't think there is a gold filling material, at least I have never heard of
it, and have never seen it. Are you thinking of what they make crowns and caps
out of?

Quite possibly, actually, Marshall; the mercury is likely still affecting my
brain.  A friend of mine has been trying to get her amalgams removed through
The System in Perth, Western Australia, and one of the problems that arose in
dealing with establishment dentists in this regard (and there were many) had
something to do with gold - but perhaps they were talking about "a gold tooth"
- or then, again, maybe they were discussing gold foil fillings but I didn't
know what they were called and wasn't paying enough attention at the time.
Rowena