From: oldgl...@bigcountry.net
Date: 08/03/05 14:54:01
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>for cat with liver problems?"

Hi Wendy,

I understand it is critical if a cat doesn't eat for a period of time.
Secondly,  yellow eyes sounds like problems with the liver/jaundice.
Thirdly, dehydration is a killer.   Purring doesn't necessarily mean the cat
is doing well.  I would see a vet post haste!

Jean

*************

We took our cat to a homeopathic vet and he has chosen a remedy for him.
However he’s going on holidays in 4 days and since our cat has not eaten in
at least a week he figures if the remedy doesn’t work we should look at
having him put down.

Beisdes losing weight rapidly, not eating, and being dehydrated, his eyes
are a bit yellow as are his ears, otherwise, he’s still purring and hanging
out.

Any suggestions about using colloidal silver at this point?

Thanks

wendy