Hi Nenah,

Re the below...I noticed you never responded to Garnet
on this one. Although, I'm willing to hear you out.

http://www.escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m75477.html

Do you have an online material like what is found in
your book?

The air cleaner units I have are seen here:
http://www.peakpureair.com/surroundair.htm

To be honest, it is hard to tell if they work.  I
bought three of these.  One for the bedroom, and two
for the living room. We live in a 700 sq. ft apt.  I'm
not a rocket scientist, so the whole ozone thing for
long term air sanitizing is a mystery to me.  One
person or study says it's bad, then another says it's
good.  My main thrust for purchasing these, though,
was for the ion generation, not really the ozone. So
maybe the salt lamps will be a better choice.  Maybe
you can comment to me privately on that.

Sometimes I wish I were rich and well educated, so
that I could spend my time conducting studies on these
things and find out the truth for myself. It seems you
can only really know for sure when you have money to
try things out and knowledge to really know what's BS
or not.  I'm just not in that category.

-Ken

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs