From: "Nenah Sylver" <ne...@bestweb.net>

Ken, you don't *need* to be a rocket scientist. If you want, you can call the Aranizer company and ask them for a reprint of an article that explains how so many conflicting opinions came to be. In my sauna therapy book, I quote that article and bring together what I believe is the best compilation of data that gives people a real good handle on ozone -- the myths surrounding it, how they came to be, and solid scientific data to refute the myths about ozone's presumed harm.

Just quickly jumping in to say that I bought my Aranizer after Hurricane Floyd deposited an incredible amount of water in my finished and carpeted basement in 1999. If it weren't for the fungus killing power of that blessed machine, I probably would've had to tear apart that basement to the bare walls. I LOVE my Aranizer and have it running almost 365 days a year in various rooms of the house. I've even it slept with it running about 4 ' above my head. I usually run it in this very small "computer room", for 6 yrs now, and I've not had one piece of equipment affected by it.

Like Nenah, I also use ozone to keep my ears/sinuses free of fungal infections.

Ozone, properly used, is a wonderful healing tool.

Sharon