also would like to know how to order Slackstone.  When you find out please
advise.

Mary, the discussion will be in the archives somewhere, but I will look up what
I have for you.

Addresses:
http://www.slackstone.com/eng/useful_addresses.php?bf=1&dm=0
Calexico USA; France, Scandinavia, Portugal, South America.  Made in Spain.

Here is the charming email I received:
Thank you very much by its interest.
We do not have Distributor in Australia.
We enclosed to him (in separate file) Ready of Prices for shipments from
Madrid.
Please, it indicates its mailing dress.
Kindly,
Daniel J. Yborra Quesada
LAB YBORRA, S.L.
Luis I, 70
28031 MADRID (EspaƱa)
Telf. (+34) 913.803.285
Fax: (+34) 913.803.202
e.mail: labybo...@slackstone.com
www.litiasis.com
www.slackstone.com
www.aguadialitica.com
The cost to Australia was

For one unit 26 Euros, with freight, 37 Euros, total 63 Euros for one unit.
For 2 units, 52 Euros, freight 37, cost per unit 44,50 Euros  etc.

I emailed to get the prices.  You have to send a money order, it's not
available by on line payment.  How come the web has made it such a bind to get
down to the bank or post office?
It's the customs officers I am most doubtful about!

Rowena