----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy" <wen...@tuxnightclub.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 8:34 PM
Subject: RE: CS>Nanobacteria, -now isn't it good to get sick?

Just out of curiosity, isn't it good for our children and us to get sick
and manage everyday  stuff like colds and flus on our own sometimes?

Would always using CS, Echinacea/herbs, ozone therapy, urine therapy
etc. act as a crutch so that the body always needs "help" to fight an
infection thereby not making it as resistant/strong when exposed?

I guess what I am saying is if I get a cold and take a bunch of CS and
it nips a bug in the butt, doesn't that mean my body missed out on
tackling that all by itself and thereby missing out on a 'dump' of
toxins via bodily excretions or the body's own fever?

My friends children are true country kids and play outside amongst their
livestock etc., I shuddered when they picked up my dogs bones and were
throwing them for the dogs when they were here- however, that being said
they are rarely sick......  another friend has a small child in a
pristine environment, doesn't want her in sand/dirt and carries wipes
all the time, antibacterial soap etc.... they have been sick lots.
======================
Hi Wendy

This is a good question. The only thing I'd add to what people have already written is that if these were "normal" microbes I'd say, yes, let the body do its own healing; for stimulating the immune function can be very beneficial. But we live in such a toxic world -- chemtrails, petrochemicals, mercury and other heavy metals in the air and water, and even genetically engineered microbes -- that we are no longer dealing with normal circumstances. Plus, hypothyroidism is rampant and with that, it's more difficult for the body to create a fever.

So if I'm getting sick, I take colloidal silver. AND jump into the sauna, so my system can sweat out the toxins.

Best,
Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
http://www.nenahsylver.com
* The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing
* The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy
* products and services for wellness