Hi! I received a bottle of homemade CS from my daughter awhile back, used it by the teaspoonful up to a tablespoon per meal for a little over a month. I always start new things in small amounts.  My digestive tract seems to be extremely sensitive.  I am noticing now, that several of my front teeth have sort of vertical black streaks on the which I never noticed before.  I spend quite a little time morning and evening on care of my teeth and gums.  However don't look in the mirror with teeth in mind with any regularity.  I am suspecting that the black streaks may have come as a result of ingestion of CS, but can't prove that.  Any thoughts on this? Ruth