www.silvermedicine.org <http://www.silvermedicine.org/>

Lots & lots of reading here. H.

________________________________

From: debca...@aol.com [mailto:debca...@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:07 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Reason for my Interest in CS

My friend told me about the advantages of CS with her family and dogs. I
have a puppy who is being treated for Demedex on strong antibiotics. He
has two weeks then he is done with the antibiotic treatment. I know,
antibiotics kill good and bad bacteria. Demedex is also caused by stress
and an immune system that is not fully developed. My friend told me CS
can help build a stronger immune system and help get rid of the Demedex
in my puppy. I have never heard of Colloidal Silver ever. I have been
reading like crazy. I have found good and bad things about silver. The
last thing I want to do is endanger my dog or myself. Any and all
information is helpful.

Thanks,
Debbie