I am making up some CS for a vet who wants it H2O2 energized.
Previously on this list we have discussed exactly what H2O2 does when
added to brewed EIS (CS).  Basically the action is fairly complex, and
can result in clearing yellow cs, and in other cases clouding clear cs,
depending on the colloidal content, the ionic content, and the amount of
hydrogen peroxide added.  I will be analyzing the addition of 3% H2O2,
if you are using 35% then then amount used should be cut by slightly
over 10:1.

H2O2 has the unique property of combining with the colloidal component
of EIS, making silver oxide AND reacting with silver oxide producing
colloidal particles of only 2 atoms each releasing oxygen.  If during
this time the amount of silver oxide exceeds the solubility limit of
about 13 ppm*, the solution may become cloudy.  If the EIS has color,
this will also typically disappear if the solubility limit of the silver
oxide is not exceeded.

At this time is is unclear what the stochastic are of the two
reactions.  They likely do depend on H2O2 concentration, and possibly
temperature or other factors.  However an analysis of the chemistry does
indicate that one does not want an excessive amount of H2O2 once it is
mixed with anything else or taken internally.  The reason for this is
that as long as there is any remaining H2O2 there is a continuous
conversion back and forth between silver particles and silver oxide, and
if you mix it with anything that has a chlorine component (saliva,
stomach acid, blood), the silver oxide immediately becomes silver
chloride and is no longer available to make particles, and if over about
.8 ppm, will precipitate out.  This will stop the conversion of the
ionic portion to the particulate portion, but will not stop the
particulate to the ionic, thus causing the colloidal portion to decrease
while the silver chloride increases over time.  This is one reason for
the recommendation to let it sit for 5 or so minutes before taking, to
hopefully allow the excess H2O2 to be used up.

So what we want to add is probably something on the order of the amount
of H2O2 that represents a 5:1 to 10:1 ratio of molecules of H2O2 to
silver atoms.  The reason why we want an excess over 1:1 are twofold.
First we start with about 90% ionic, and 10% colloidal, but the
particles are much larger than 2 atoms each.  We must break down the
larger particles which is going to use up some of the needed H2O2 to
convert them to silver oxide first. But even more importantly, as we
convert 2 atom silver oxide to silver particles, 2 atom silver particles
are being converted back to silver oxide.  So we have an exponential
rate of change over time with increasing particle content, where the
final result is approached exponentially. This basically means we will
need an excess of H2O2 to get anywhere near the highest conversion to
particles, an excess which I estimate to be on the order of 5:1 to 10:1.

Now for some numbers.

60 drops = 1 teaspoon
48 teaspoons = 1 cup = 8 oz
16 cups = 1 gallon
mw of silver = 108
mw of H2O2 = 34

10 ppm of silver in water will require 3.14 (10*34/108) ppm of H2O2 to
have an equal number ot atoms of silver vs molecules of H2O2.
One cup of EIS will contain 2880 drops, so 3.14*2880/(.03*1000000) = 0.3
drops of 3% H2O2 would correspond to a equal number of molecules of H2O2
vs silver atoms.

A 5:1 to 10:1 excess would indicate the optimum amount of 3% H2O2 added
to a cup of 10 ppm CS would be 1.5 to 3 drops.  This agrees very well
with the experimental results people have reported here that an
effective ratio is a couple of drops per glassful.  That works out to
about 1/2 teaspoon per gallon. Of course 20 ppm CS would require twice
those values.

* silver oxide spontaneously hydrates to silver hydroxide, which
spontaneously dehydrates back to silver oxide.  The result is that
normally one will have approximately equal amounts of both giving a
total solubility limit of the two of them of about 26 ppm total (13 ppm
each).

Marshall