I just got my 99.99% silver wire, now I want to get cookin. So, for clarification: -the voltage doesn't matter, higher voltage just means a quicker cooking time. -current regulation isn't an issue, it sounds like you guys are just hooking up wires from a voltage source.
-distilled water is the best if it is accessible.
-the batch is done when a laser can be seen from the side of the container.

If anyone can think of anything else let me know. I have an Associate degree in Electronics so building circuits isn't a problem for me. This list is a great resource.

Thanks,
Kel