Cool, I love things like that ad, that remind me how much $$ I may have saved making my own. Since we are rather heavy users of EIS/CS here, at our normal usage of at least a gallon a week, the product in the ad (with s/h added) would cost $870.40 for one gallon. For an average savings of around $3500 per month. Nice. Of course the important point is I don't have $3500 per month (over basic living expenses) to spend on anything, let alone CS.
LOL,
sol