Hi Raine:

When you brew a batch, how many batteries are you using?  How much  water do
you use?  How long does it take?  How do you know when it is  done?  Can you
see changes in the water to let you know it is finished when  you use distilled
instead of tap water?  Did you ever measure the parts per  million?  If so,
are you able to consistently produce the same parts per  million in repeated
trials?

Jill

In a message dated 12/13/2005 1:43:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,