I see. I was putting them side by side with the wide sides together. I will try them side by side with the narrow sides together.

I just found a battery and can see that the terminal is closer to the narrow edge than it is to the wider edge so it should work that way.

Dan

Subject: Re: CS>Machine
From: V <vzo...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:44:48 -0800
To: Dan Nave <silver-list@eskimo.com>

Hi Dan,

You snap them together on edge. lay them flat on the table and then face them toward each other and snapy them together one terminal of one battery to one terminal of the other you can daisy chanin together as many as you want like this. I have put 100 together befor to make 900 volts. but you can just snap 3 or 4 together for the silver maker.

Take care,