Bob I sent you my addy do you want me just to send you the envelope and
stamps?...deb

Robert Berger <bober...@swbell.net> wrote:    Hi Terry,

  My booklet is soft cover and right now 36 pages that cover the basics of
making EIS. I intend to add more later but this swill help many people.

  I have pictures and data plots so that anyone who can read can make a good
product and know what they have.

  A 6 X 9 envelope with 2  $0.37 stamps will do.

  System Tech Engineering
  Robert L. Berger
  12303 E. 89 th St.
  Kansas City, MO 64138-5150

  "Ole Bob"

tdg39 <td...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
          Hi there Ole Bob,
  If possible I also would! like a copy of your booklet.  If its hard copy let
me know where to send my SASE and what size it should be and I'll get it off.
If you are sending by email my address is td...@tampabay.rr.com

  Thank you,
  Terry