Pete,

  It is a patented OTC product that is strictly regulated by the FDA.  That is
all that I know about that, However, check out this:

    "H202 works wonders on a multitude of health problems.
  It does so by increasing tissue oxygen levels.
          It's obvious that our oxygen needs are not being met. Several of the
most common ailments now affecting our population are directly related to
oxygen starvation. Asthma, emphysema, and lung disease are on the rise,
especially in the polluted metropolitan areas. Cases of constipation, diarrhea,
intestinal parasites and bowel cancer are all on the upswing. "

  I found this at:  http://www.frequencyrising.com/hydrogen_peroxide.htm
  and their homepage has much more that you might want to check out.

  There is also:  http://www.glycoresource.com

  Best Wishes,  Bill Keen

panamp...@aol.com wrote:

                    As many on the list know, I have an advanced case of
Emphysema and am trying
  various means to slow the decomposition of my lungs.  I use a Omron nebulizer
in
  which I add my 12PPM EIS than inhale the mist for about 10 mins. AM/PM.  I
came
  across this other product at Walgreens called "Oxylene" which indicates that
it is a
  Nitric Oxide (NO) enhancer. It is suppose to improve oxygen delivery to the
cells,
  promote max. circulation and vascular blood flow, and also increase physical
sta-
  mina and endurance.  Does anyone on the list have any knowledge of this
product?
  Is "NO" a safe substance? One of the main ingredients is Arginine alpha
Ketoglu
  tarate(akg). Thank you,   Pete
  PS between nose cancer and Emphysema I am having a wonderful Christmas!<G>