My goodness:  a 173 page book, free with one mouse-click!

Thanks for that.

I notice that in the first chapter the doctor addresses my long-standing question about the conflict between H202 therapy and the free-radical theory of aging and cellular damage. That alone suggests this is a worthwhile read.

Much obliged!