Yes Jonathan.. Couldn't agree more. Thanks for this infor.. If it wasn't
your email I would have missed this good readings.

>From WA.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan B. Britten [mailto:jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp]
Sent: Friday, 23 December 2005 1:06 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>EIS + Oxylene for COPD

My goodness:  a 173 page book, free with one mouse-click!

Thanks for that.

I notice that in the first chapter the doctor addresses my
long-standing question about the conflict between H202 therapy and the
free-radical theory of aging and cellular damage.   That alone suggests
this is a worthwhile read.

Much obliged!