Lola....V is on this site and sells them for really resonable and let's you
pick his brain afterwards too this is the site...debbie
http://photoman.bizland.com/godzilla/order.html
Laura Stattel <lstat...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000  4.0  ;            Hi to all!  I am new
and need some advice. Who I can trust to purchase a machine from and which one?
 Also, is it just distilled water and the silver (Bar?)  nothing else added?  I
have been confused about different opinions I've read. Sorry if I sound like an
Idiot this is all new to me. Thanks for any help you can give. Lola