I have these two,plus Trem's earlier model w/o the stirrer,plus his new 'stirrer' model,,(http://www.silvergen.com/) I run several at a time,combining the SilverPuppy's magnet stir with a non stir model..
Gotto' go,,all this stirring stuff makes me dizzy..
BTW thanks all for the Green Food info,,most helpful,,as usual from this list....

----- Original Message ----- Subject: CS>Colloid master, vs Silverpuppy, was Re: CS>Where to bye a machine I can trust?

Not to quibble overmuch but several people have found they did need to