Mike D. & Laura,

  Here are two very good machines according to the members of this list:

  Colloid Master
http://www.wishgranted.com/ec_store/item52.htm

Silver Puppy
http://www.silvermedicine.org/silverpuppy-generators.html

  The Colloid Master does not need a stirrer as the method used generates a
stirring action in the CS naturally.

  Both are totally automatic and reasonably priced.

  Bill Keen