Not to quibble overmuch but several people have found they did need to add stirring of some kind to the colloid master. It is also not as self-contained as the Silverpuppy and the Silvergen. And it does require use of alligator clips attached to wires that have to be clipped onto the flat silver electrodes. None of the above is a particularly big deal, but the Colloid Master is also about the same price as the Silverpuppy magnetic stir unit when shipping costs is added in (it may actually end up more expensive by a bit). It will certainly be more expensive once some kind of stirring is added as many have found necessary. To me the advantages of the more compact, pup, with stirring built in, and no wires trailing around, no alligator clips, makes it far the better, more convenient to use and more economical option. Many Colloid Master owners seem happy with their generators, but I myself don't think I would have liked it.
just my two cents,
which I wanted to add, as many people believe the Silverpuppy is more expensive, and I don't think it is, once you add in the additional costs to the Colloid Master.
sol

Bill Keen wrote:

Mike D. & Laura,
Here are two very good machines according to the members of this list: Colloid Master
http://www.wishgranted.com/ec_store/item52.htm

Silver Puppy
http://www.silvermedicine.org/silverpuppy-generators.html
The Colloid Master does not need a stirrer as the method used generates a stirring action in the CS naturally.