Wow! Congratulations to you from the Universe Ode!

You just condensed down in one e-mail what it took me 10 years worth of
higher education and 35 years worth of study to achieve.
Let's not talk about the dollars and the years spent. Oish! You are so
correct in knowing that Wisdom is within, and all you have to do is
experience the space between two thoughts, often to get there.

I am drinking my CS and making a Toast to you Ode!.

Essentially,
Sasha Max
Quantum Psychology De-Hypnotherapist
Energy Psychology Teacher and Therapist

Creator -- Re-Member. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .!!
You are the Creator of what it is that you Observe.
You Create Your Reality
So If There is Falseness, then Observe That Which is False That You Create.
Notice What Is False In Your Perception of Reality, and Try To Not Project
That Onto Others or The World. Hence, Suffering From One's Distortions of
Mind Cease to Exist.

Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net> wrote:

It's sort of arrogant to believe that any "sins" will somehow swamp the
Universe.
There is no 'pay up' day... Only inescapable truth to be faced and dealt
With from a higher and broader viewpoint. [or not, as you choose not to
Learn. Your universe is infinitely patient and mine doesn't believe you.]

.it don't mean a Thang.
If there is a Hell, it's the one you make for yourself by holding onto
Retribution.