Ode, TOUCHE!!   Big Ditto across the board on all........

Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net> wrote:

   It's sort of arrogant to believe that any "sins" will somehow swamp the
universe.
  There is no 'pay up' day... only inescapable truth to be faced and dealt
with from a higher and broader viewpoint. [or not, as you choose not to
learn. Your universe is infinitely patient and mine doesn't believe you.]

..it don't mean a Thang.
  If there is a Hell, it's the one you make for yourself by holding onto
retribution.

  The "way" you think is what's real to you.
The universe version you made with thought, to live in, conspires to
confirm your every thought... but it's not reality.
  If you listen, It also asks, "Are you sure"?

You choose, "it" looks like you want it to.
  "It" doesn't care.

Heaven works the exact same way.

  You don't have the power to not use your power, but you can deny to
yourself that you are.
  The power of belief is so great that you can even believe you have none.
..and so it "is" [to you].

   I ALWAYS succeed, I just rarely know what I'm doing.
   That's what makes it all an adventure.
   Oh yea, that..  Adventure is what I'm doing.
   Are you sure?
   Nope.
  It's an adventure.
  Being sure, obviously spoils that.
  The only thing I'm sure of, is.... that I'm not sure of anything.
Works REAL good!

PS, if you are sure, you might as well pour concrete around your feet.
  It'll get you where you are, every time.
...bound in place by certain-ties?

LOL, There's even a brand of concrete called "Surcrete"

Ode?? [Well, I think so]
Doubt-fully...an answer with infinite questions.

At 11:19 AM 1/7/2006 -0800, you wrote:

>Why are most people afraid to leave?
>
>Because they aren't sure that they will be on the "Good Ones" list and may
>get the 'shadows' instead.
>
>Bill Keen
>
>Ode Coyote  wrote:
>Being ready to go makes staying a lot more fun.
>Ready at 52.
>..and very glad to not be younger.
>I don't think "it" will get better before it gets a lot worse.
>Ode [It's only drama]
>At 10:07 PM 1/6/2006 -0700, you wrote:
> >
> >Gad I hope I DON`T live that long.
> >After all I`ve been through I have come to the conclusion that this world
> >stinks.
> >And, why are people so afraid to leave?? It is much better on the other
> side.
> >I`m ready to go now, at 53.
> >Marshalee

>Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

List maintainer: Mike Devour

  Carol Ann

  The Pessimist complains about the Wind;
  The Optimist expects it to change;
  The Realist adjusts the Sails.   - The world needs more sailors.

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.