    From: Robert Berger
  To: silver-list
  Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 4:11 PM
  Subject: CS>My Book

  To the four that requested my book. Well at long last it went into the mail
today.

  There will be no more freebies. There is too much work and data in it. You
will find nothing like it anywhere.

  I haven't any idea as to the asking price yet but will work on it.

  It has 51 pages with diagrams, color photos, TEMs, data plots, and
instructions written so my Secretary wife could understand it. She did the
final editing!!!

  "Ole Bob"