  From: Robert Berger
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:30 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>My Book

  Hi Pat,

  I am approaching 84 in May ! So I do not do very much anymore. Once in a
while someone will ask for some EIS.

  As a retired Electrical Engineer Iwas facinated with the process  back in
1997 and have spent thousands of hours and dolloars investigating it.

  You might say that this book is "My Swan Song."

  "Ole Bob"

  Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    Your book is all about CS?  Do you make CS to sell or otherwise use it in
your work?  It would be nice to have a book I could hand people since some of
my friends won't look things up on the internet.