Just out of interest, since your group seems to have been involved in
research that could be very beneficial, is your research and the results
available in any fashion?

Dan

>>> "Brooks Bradley" <brooks76...@lycos.com> 1/29/2006 11:19:58 PM >>>

           Dear Jonathan,
          Although I greatly appreciate your gracious thought, I feel
constrained to remind the list membership:  We do not solicit, or
accept, outside contributions.  We are very well funded, and enjoy
an extraordinary experience of professional and personal
freedom.....through being exempt of governmental, political---even
social----pressure attendant to accepting other peoples money to fund
"our personal" choices for research pursuits.  It is more in keeping
with our principles of operation that we should give financial support
to the Silver List......than to accept financial benefit from it.
                     Best Regards, Brooks.