Terry,
    Don't give up so quickly on CS.  I am so glad you wrote abot this. My
husband & I also had a cold or flu or something a few weeks ago.  I also was
wondering how this could have happened with all the CS I take a day???  This
was the first cold either of us has had in five years since we started CS.
    I think V is on the right track.  Although we were both sick, we never
were so bad that we had to miss work or anything.  We did not have to spend
any real time in bed recovering.  It was just a great annoyance for three or
four days.  However, the people around us who got this "bug" were sick for
weeks.  So. now I see we got off pretty early.
Nancy