Grace wrote,

"I used to buy the Xlear xylitol nasal spray, until I realized it was giving
me high blood pressure.  I contacted the president of the company, and he
said that a small percentage of 1% of people using their product have this
reaction due to the preservative in the product "

Did you by any chance ask the identity of the preservative?

The preservative would be to protect the product, it might or might not
affect sinus fungus, per se.  Was the issue addressed that of stuff growing
in the product, or in the sinus?

Thanks,

                        Jim