It is just a matter of where the raw ingredients come from, as far as I know. I just have a preference for U.S. made supplements over Chinese produced ones, having been told or read of some contamination problems with some China produced herbals and supplements. Besides, if there is any U.S. produced anything that I can afford, I try to purchase those. There is so little of anything made here anymore. Where I live for example, I can't buy U.S. produced Tilapia, and not even garlic. Yup, all the garlic sold where I live, whether a bulb of garlic or a jar of chopped garlic----it all comes from China.

sol

Jim Holmes wrote:

Does that mean that the "Vita-Flex" Brand that I buy at the feed store is
not 99.8% MSM, as it says on the label?