Hudla Clark is not the only one who suggests all this. Many others do too.

Apart from my one root filling, and my dogs, I have done all these
things and my health has benefited greatly. I cannot go into a
furniture store, or fabric shop without becoming very ill indeed.

They are not that extreme. Our grandparents didn't have all this stuff
that we have and mine were definitely healthier than I used to be
before I gave up the luxuries of modern living.

I make a few exceptions. My computer being one. But its titanium and
not plastic. The phone is plastic, the old ones which were not don't
work with the modern lines!

Ah, they write books on this topic. Many on natural living, natural
house design, sick building syndrome, etc. I know Hudla Clark sounds a
bit way out but many of the things she suggests have been written
about by others for quite a long time. Including respectable straight
scientists.

Basically on root canals, I wouldn't remove one unless blood tests
indicated severe infection but I would not have one in the first
place. I have had several teeth removed rather than have new root
canal work.

My father was a dentist and always advised never to have root canals
in upper jaw teeth as infection there can cause serious health
problems. Bottom jaw OK, top jaw not.

Cheers,
Annie