Carol Ann writes:
> Geez.  Would be nice if people could recognize a compliment (and a
> little plug as to how much less fuss, fanfare and learning curve some of
> the "bought" generators provide) when they see one......especially the
> vendors.

I saw a little room for ambiguity in what you were attempting to say,
Carol Ann. What with several levels of quoting and your original
comments not being included in later messages in the thread, I think
your intended meaning was obscured.

I think it's an "Internet Rule(tm)" that *any* ambiguity *will* confuse
the readers. <grin>

I hope everyone now recognizes that you were attempting to be
complimentary of the vendors.

If anyone else happens to respond negatively to earlier posts in the
thread before reading to this point, please be understanding of the
time warp they're posting from. <smile>

Be well,

Mike D.