  From: Carol Ann
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 4:49 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>Dangers of Colloidal Silver

  Now I understand better why you are considered an esteemed Moderator. More
Buddha like perhaps.  :)

  Since I chose not to buy a ready made generator from a vendor I cannot give
testimonial to any as many on the Forum do.  For those that decide to purchase
them from a vendor the process is generally.....a piece of cake with little
frustration and inconvenience involved.  Plug and Play.  They are a public
service and there is a definate need.

  For people who do choose to purchase a name brand there is definitely a
learning curve which include assembling the materials,   mistakes/errors,
higher incidence of bad batches, etc. One of the  purposes and major
contributions of this list is to help those who assemble their own.   How one
makes CS is a matter of choice.  For me, using a home made generator has been
fraught with mistakes and there is a greater learning curve to produce a GOOD
batch.  Its not at all as easy as some would imply. It would have certainly
been less problematic (but more expensive) for me to buy a generator such as
the SGen, letting someone else do the majority of the work but  I wish to
understand the process and its a challenge towards continued perfection of GOOD
brew.  Not everyone I know  that wishes to use CS can afford to invest in a
ready made, practically mistake proof generator.

  To those who may have misunderstood thinking that I am knocking or negating
CS or vendors due to ambiguity of my posts I apologize.  Mike, thanks for
making the point and allowing me to clarify my intention.

  "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:
    Carol Ann writes:
    > Geez. Would be nice if people could recognize a compliment (and a
    > little plug as to how much less fuss, fanfare and learning curve some of
    > the "bought" generators provide) when they see one......especially the
    > vendors.

    I saw a little room for ambiguity in what you were attempting to say,
    Carol Ann. What with several levels of quoting and your original
    comments not being included in later messages in the thread, I think
    your intended meaning was obscured.

    I think it's an "Internet Rule(tm)" that *any* ambiguity *will* confuse
    the readers.

    I hope everyone now recognizes that you were attempting to be
    complimentary of the vendors.

    If anyone else happens to respond negatively to earlier posts in the
    thread before reading to this point, please be understanding of the
    time warp they're posting from.

    Be well,

    Mike D.

    [mdev...@eskimo.com ]