In a message dated 5/21/2006 12:04:44 PM Central Standard Time,
ami...@starband.net writes:
I also read a report of a horse with Eastern Equine Encephalitis, very
similar to West Nile.  Two 1500 cc doses of 15 ppm CS saved the horse from a
disease said to be untreatable.
A friend of mine treated West Nile in her mare, with IV CS -- administered by
her vet as a last ditch effort to save the horse.  They did.  The vet credits
the CS.  West Nile is also pretty much untreatable -- by the time the horse
is demonstrating symptoms, it's too far gone.  I'm happy to hear about the
success with Eastern Equine Encephalitis and assume that this was IV treatment?

  MA