"Ann B. Mullikin" wrote:

> I'm a newbie, here to try to learn stuff about CS.  I have Lyme's Disease
> either for the third time, or a chronic case of some many years duration.
> jQuestions:  What is a properly produced silver preparation?

I would recomment 10 to 20 ppm EIS for that.  Properly produced would be with
pure silver, distilled water, constant current and stirring.

> What happens
> to the fermentation that takes place in human stomachs?

Silver does not ferment.  But for information on what happens to the ionic
silver in the stomach see http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html

> Do probiotics help
> the problem?

What problem? I don't think probiotics help lyme at all.

Marshall