----- Original Message -----
From: Harold MacDonald
To: William Missett
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: CS> to Ann;diet change?

Re correction;I am well aware of what you say re salt being stripped.That is
why I use sea salt and Himalayan salt. My water here is very poor so Idistill
it and add 40 to 45 drops of concentrace minerals to a gallon[depending on
Imp.or US gal.] .I can see now that I didn't make myself clear enough re Salt=
sodium chloride in my posting.My need was for more HCL,thus the supplement
until I started to use Sea&Him.Salt