We have had a number of people report elimination of Hep C.  Don't know
about post polio syndrome.  Be aware that with Hep C significant herx
reactions can occur, and that when the virus is killed, it moves into
the blood stream (and possibly breaks into multiple parts), and thus can
initially cause what appears to be an INCREASE in virus load.  This has
caused many people to stop taking CS, whereas those who kept on have
reported remissions and eventual viral loads of 0.

Marshall