From: Carol Ann <saffiresk...@yahoo.com>
Now let me tell you something........Pete.  Its exactly people like you  who
have been telling Morgellon victims that they are crazy, are hypochondriacs
who need sedatives, etc. etc.
Please show me where I  said this.

With regard to Chem  trails (which became a subject tangent, in part because
of your initial remarks  about Morgellon, which I attempted to offset with a
little humor)
 This was your  "subject tangent"!  Nicely put! :)
However, It is  people like you would would tell other people to get a
reality  check because YOU are not familiar or digress with a particular
issue...for
 whatever reason.   The problems which you are obviously in denial are
Global....validated by millions...and not relegated to your little utopic Gulf
fishing spot, or negated simply because you lack direct observational
experience/abilities.
Who digressed?   Sorry friend, I am not in denial; but validated by
millions?!
I fished all over the  Gulf and the Atlantic, but never at a utopic spot!  :)
I lack direct  observational experience/abilities?  If I did, I did well at
it and  made
a  lot of  $change!

But hey, maybe we ! who dis cuss such issues are all paranoid Chem trail
craziess, eh.  And maybe, you  still work for the government, eh?  You may
never
know!