happening....debbie
From: Carol Ann <saffiresk...@yahoo.com>
Now let me tell you something........Pete.  Its exactly people like you who
have been telling Morgellon victims that they are crazy, are hypochondriacs who
need sedatives, etc. etc.

With regard to Chem trails (which became a subject tangent, in part because of
your initial remarks about Morgellon, which I attempted to offset with a little
humor)

However, It is people like you would would tell other people to get a reality
check because YOU are not familiar or digress with a particular issue...for
whatever reason.   The problems which you are obviously in denial are
Global....validated by millions...and not relegated to your little utopic Gulf
fishing spot, or negated simply because you lack direct observational
experience/abilities.

But hey, maybe we who discuss such issues are all paranoid Chem trail craziess,
eh.  And maybe, you still work for the government, eh?

panamp...@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 5/28/2006 10:29:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,