Aurguing this point is useless we all know they are there we sure don't need
one person's confirmation for the obvious fact's....debbie
From: rose <a_r...@centurytel.net>

On Mon, 29 May 2006 10:54:25 -0400, Ode Coyote wrote:
> I've been looking at the "evidence" for chemtrails for more than 5
> years and have yet to see anything at all that stands up to
> scrutiny on those web sites.

i am stunned...just stunned.  growing up, watching planes in the sky, there was
never a tic tac toe pattern, a chemical smell, a contrail that within an hour
had erased all the billowy clouds, a contrail that expanded out and out till it
took up the sky.

then again...seeing is not believing eh?

you can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

rose