When sitting in a lawn chair in the front yard, near a military
base.........they do.

Understandable. It is, and remains, an OT subject, even for the Govt.

noblemet...@bellsouth.net wrote: Sorry Carol- but a 2000 feet these planes
would scare the hell out of you. They look like 10,-15,000 feet if it is a
standard lens. Marshall can probably produce a chart with temperatures at
various altitudes.  Lets go to off topic, please.

> From: Carol Ann
> Date: 2006/05/30 Tue PM 12:32:09 EDT
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject: Re: CS>Morgellon Type Illness
>
> Marshall, no observational error on your part. They are NOT flying at 40k.
> I'd say very often between 2 and 4.
> Those website pictures typify what I've seen in my travels and display every
> possible spray pattern configuration.
>
> Marshall Dudley  wrote: But these planes were closer to 2,000 feet, I could
> see the planes easily, and
> the engines (which is not where the spray was coming from).  With 2,000 feet
> the
> decent rate would be about 1/5 mph, or about the rate one would expect from an
> aerosol mist.  There are no high speed winds on a calm day below 2,000 feet,
> and
> what little wind there was made little difference because the checkerboard
> pattern that day was dozens of miles across.  No there was no observational
> error, there were 3 of us, we all saw the same thing, and all three got
> burning
> skin that required us to speed home and take showers. I remember it well.  I
> called the weather on the way home and verified that the humidity was below
> 50%
> despite the somewhat heavy fog that descended on us.
>
> Marshall
>
> Jim Holmes wrote:
>
> > 40,000 feet divided by 30 minutes = a descent rate of 1333 ft/minute.  That
> > is 4 miles per hour.   Spray some WD 40, preferably backlit,  and observe
> > the rate at which the smallest particles fall.
> >
> > Note also, there are winds, often of speeds of 50 to 100 hours at different
> > layers in the atmosphere, that can influence where the mist falls, in
> > unpredictable ways.
> >
> > I think you are making some sort of observational error.
> >
> > I do agree that the low level turn and crisscross activity is the true
> > chemtrail spraying.

      Regards,

  Carol Ann

Visit: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/action.shtml