  From: Carol Ann
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:13 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>chemtrails.......which dont exist.?

  http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/835318817?ltl=1149058155

  We, the Undersigned, endorse the following petition:
  Call on Gov. Schwarzenegger to Investigate Chemtrails
  Target: Arnold Schwartzenegger, Governor, State of California
  Sponsor: Eben Rey
    a.. Signatures: 59
    b.. Goal: 50,000
    c.. Deadline: Ongoing...
    a.. See Full Petition
    b.. Email this Petition
  Calling for a State Level Investigation into the Aerial Spraying Campaign
known as Chemtrails/Persistent Contrails.

  debbiegerar...@comcast.net wrote:
    Yes and what does the gov't say as to why they are justified in doing it
today....they say to control global warming....anyone who trust's anything to
do with the gov't is ...welll...we won't go there.....debbie

      From: <epa...@sympatico.ca>

      > there is documented evidence stating admittedly by the federal gov't
that
      > spraying of chemicals (at that time-post WWII) was done over parts of
      > Manitoba and are confirmed cases that many people developed MS shortly
after
      > this and many other sprayings.
      >

      > >From: panamp...@aol.com
      > >To: silver-list@eskimo.com
      > >Subject: Re: CS>chemtrails
      > >Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:24:48 EDT
      > >
      > >My take on the "chem trails" is that they surely must exist
      > >in spite of the fact I've never seen them. Someone said that
      > >there were "millions" who had observed such, so I may be in
      > >the minority that ha! ve not.
      > >scientist who says he helped set up the spraying program 12 years ago-
and
      > >why. He
      > >is Jim Phelps.<<<<<<<<<
      > >Marshall, I would like to hear/see what Mr Phelps has to say about
      > >the spray. Do you remember reading his papers, and their content?
      > >I'm curious why these humongous amounts of "believers" never
      > >took samples of this oil type spray to a lab for analysis so as to
      > >prove its authenticity?! In other words, are we being poisoned,
      > >drugged, or sickened by this substance? PanAm
      >

      > --

      > To post, address your message to: silver-l...@eskimo.com!
      &g t;

      > List maintainer: Mike Devour