Dear abeland1,

We appreciate that you chose eBay to list the following store item(s):

5621583745 - Pure Silver Wire 9999 (NOT 999) 1 Ounce 12 ga

However, your listing was in violation of eBay's Keyword Spamming policy and
has been removed from eBay.  We have credited all associated fees to your
account and notified eBay users associated with the transaction that it has
been cancelled.

 We would like to take this opportunity to let you know what part of your
listing is not permitted.

Your listing(s) contains the following information:

(NOT 999)

Keyword spamming is not permitted on eBay.  This occurs when members place
brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for
the purpose of gaining attention or diverting members to a listing.

* Brand Name or Celebrity Comparisons: Sellers are not permitted to make
comparisons to brand or celebrity names in the listing title.

This is my response:

Dear eBay Trust & Safety,

I find it truly regrettable that you have chosen to inform my customers for this item (there are hundreds) that I am some sort of "spammer".

Silver is commonly available as grain, ingot, round ingot, coin, sheet, flat
stock, and round/half round/or square rod or wire. Purity includes sterling
(a compound), .999 fine, .9999 fine, and .99999 fine. Prices vary according
to supply, and purity. Silver with purity above .999 fine is not always
available.

All ".9999 fine or better" silver wire is "custom fabricated", that is,
refiners and fabricators do not normally keep "pure silver wire" in stock.
Commercial uses for pure silver wire are limited, compared to other forms of
silver and sterling silver (jewelry) so fabrication of pure silver wire is
normally done on a consignment basis. Most fabricators have a minimum order
size of 1000 troy ounces for wire or rod.

So you see this can not be "Keyword Spamming". It is simply a way of
increasing customer awareness of relative quality.  If you read the content
of the listing you will see that a copy of my certificate of assay is
included with each shipment.

Best Regards,
Arnold Beland
www.atlasnova.com