This whole discussion is interesting to me because just before the discussion started my other half had this terrible cramping and he attributed it to some left overs he ate that the dog refused the afternoon before. I gave him a glass of 20ppm CS and 6 activated charcoal tablets to take. Since the spasms had stopped by the time I gave him this and they did not come back we don't know if those remedies worked but needless to say he not no vomiting or continued spasms.

How long after eating bad food should it be before symptoms show up. I though that 19 hours later was a bit delayed.

Teri