Hi Ode,
Really enjoy your posts.  :)  This particular one triggered the remembrance of
something I heard in the evening of 9/11.  Red Cross was all over the place
televising requests for blood donations.  Featured was mrs bush as one of the
reps.  She said something repeatedly  that almost floored me.  . The Red Cross
via ms bush was telling people to donate vast amounts of blood, would it be
badly needed.  What was said was that it could be frozen.   Immediately called
a doctor friend to verify that some new blood process was not on the market. My
thoughts was what the heck are they gonna do with all that blood?  Why is it
needed. There was  supposedly no shortage at the time...my Brother, a
Lieutenant worked the site as a paramedic and at the local hospitals who
received the wounded. .

I'm just wonder en Ode.  Do you think that the darker side of mankind has
become enlightened over the eons?   That the rituals including those of blood
use of  yore days gone by have been  completely wiped from  patterned memory
and consciousness.   Symbols..some folks use em, mostly the ones who don't have
the real thing....others use the real thing whenever available.

Jim Holmes <ami...@starband.net> wrote: " no one ever gets a transfusion and a
blood bank is a food store house...oh
my."

Are there publically verified published records of how much blood is
collected, and where it goes?