Hi Mike, :)
If one is going to stand behind the body of Science only to accept or disperse
"Myth", CS itself has a long road ahead.

Its a fact that the moon has an effect on tides and water is the medium being
used as the conductor for CS.   Given the option and opportunity, my preference
might be to take advantage of moon cycles.  The convection currents are a
factor but how can anyone say with infallible conviction that they are alone
are the primary factors. Were that the case, aside from purity of water
considerations,  most if not all those using the identical  and controlled CS
recipes/procedures  produce the same or consistent quality CS.

Wouldn't you  as a  person who prefers validation via the science think it
wiser to first do the moon phase experiment before summarily dismissing it as
pure Myth..

NASA won't launch their shuttle due to excessive sun spot and solar storm
activity.

Mike Monett <vya-4...@myamail.com> wrote:   "starshar"  wrote:

  > Just a little something to add to the CS "mix"?

  > (with apologies if this has been posted here before)

  > http://www.borderlands.com/journal/lunar.htm

  > Sharon

  Sorry, Sharon,  but this is a myth. The quality of cs  you  make has
  nothing to do with sunspots, solar storms, eclipses, lunar tides, or
  the phase of the moon. It's lots of fun reading about  these things,
  but I'm  afraid the real answer is a bit closer to home.  It depends
  more on the convection currents in your generator than anything else.

  I'm getting  close  to uploading my SilverSol site  that  has  a new
  method of monitoring the brew. This shows the effect of ions as they
  reach their opposite electrodes and start forming  silver hydroxide,
  AgOH, in the Nernst Diffusion layer next to the electrodes.

  Normally the ions are invisible, but two of my  previous experiments
  showed how  to  make  them   visible   so  you  could  see  how they
  distributed themselves throughout the solution.

  These methods were unsuitable for the actual production of cs. But I
  have developed a new method that works during actual  cs production,
  and allows you to see the effects when the ions reach their opposite
  electrodes. This  is  extremely   valuable  for  achieving  peak ion
  concentration without having the solution turn yellow on you.

  So enjoy these articles, but please take them with a grain of salt.

Mike M.

List maintainer: Mike Devour

    Carol Ann

~Those who dared to dance were thought to be quite insane by those who could
not hear the music ~
Visit: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/action.shtml