Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:

  > Silver is  the  "lunar" metal, so is affected mostly  by  the moon
  > acording to these experiments.

  > Marshall

  Marshall,

  I've been thinking about this term "lunar" metal, and I  don't think
  the ions particularly care what you call them.

  If they  did,  they would probably go for Mercury. Why  mess  with a
  dinky moon  that humans have walked on and left trash  all  over the
  place? And  it's  always  cold  - ever try  to  warm  your  hands by
  moonlight on  a winter night? And what about always having  to share
  the spotlight - "By the light of the silvery moon." They  can't even
  spell your name right.

  But you  can have a whole planet to yourself, in a nice  warm corner
  of the  solar  system.  And of  course,  everyone  knows  Mercury is
  quicksilver, so you already have the name all to yourself  and won't
  have all that expense of rebranding.

  So if I were a silver ion, that's what I'd shoot for.

  Regards,

  Mike M.

  http://silversol.freewebpage.org/index.htm