  "Jim Holmes" <ami...@starband.net> wrote:

  > Thank you Marshall.

  > I look forward to your explanation.

  > Does this mean that eclipses influence convection currents?

  > Jim

  Jim,

  Nearly everything influences convection currents.

  Your hand radiates heat. Just holding it near water can have an effect.

  Marshall is in favor of the lunar effects on cs.

  I am opposed.

  Thank you  for thanking the person who replied to your  post,  but I
  don't think that person is the same one you are thinking about thanking.

  It was me:)

  Regards,

  Mike M.

  http://silversol.freewebpage.org/index.htm