Thanks for the information, Mike. It is not something I deal with myself, but I will pass it along to some of my colleagues, who will appreciate it more than I can. Much obliged.

BTW, the mention of the bacteria in this "pure" water has to be of interest to everyone on the Silver List. I wonder whether these are among the newly-discovered "nano bacteria" I have read about? NASA is keenly interested in these.

JBB