From: Jonathan B. Britten
Date: 07/13/06 15:56:08
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>The Immune System ( 20 % )

More than 20 years ago I read a fascinating book called Life Extension.
The authors noted that thymus gland diminution begins in the late
teens or early twenties. They suggested that this change is the
start of immune system decline. I am not aware of therapies focusing
on thymus gland improvement, but regenerative medicine may provide some
answers in future.

JBB